Friday 24 June 2016

One great film I've seen in the last few years
is a British film called ”Fish Tank”. I actually saw it at home on DVD as I
don't go to the cinema very often any more (I've been once this year). The film
is an independent movie by director Andrea Arnold and my friend Terry suggested
that I watch it. The film tells the story of a young girl from a broken home
growing up in a poor part of London. The film is a drama and it stars unknown
actors with the exception of one. The lead role is played by Katie Jarvis and it also stars Michael Fassbender who has become very famous in the past few years, and is the star of another movie I was going to write about ( which is also old and really good) "Shame" by British director SteveMcQueen (A must see movie - Watch it!!!). I enjoyed Fish Tank because it is a very British movie and it relates to elements of British culture that many
people don't know about. But it is also a teenage life that a lot of people can relate to. Being a bit of a loner and maybe having a very troubled home life. 
Actually, I've seen that the full film is available (subtitled) on Youtube:)  Here is the trailer.






Write about a movie you enjoyed. Please include some of this information and no summaries of the film:
What it's called, 
where and when you saw it, 
which actors star in it, 
What genre it is, 
What it's about (general terms), 
Why you enjoyed it. Mention anything else you find interesting. 
Sorry to insist but DO NOT copy and paste texts from IMDB or any other online site. It is your ideas I am after.

 Leave comments on your teacher's blog and the blogs of at 3 classmates.

 (250words minimum)




12 comments:

  1. the film seem good :o, unfortunate girl :'c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also don´t enjoy go to the cinema, but the film sounds good and OMG it´s in Youtube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to the cinema is too expensive and sometimes the people talk too much and don't let hear :C I go only in special occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh but go to the cinema is not very expensive this depend on the cinema that you goes. For example the art cinema Alameda, Normadie or the national cinema have a good prices and are quiet cinemas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the movie seems great, i think that see independent movies are very cool, whether good or bad is always is great that directors show their ideas even if they are not commercial, I think these out the best movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like watch movies in the cinema,but too on television, or anywhere and this movie sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  7. the movie seems interesting, I will like to see it. I love see movies and sometimes I go to cinema and others times (when I don´t have money :c) I see in my house in my notebook o in the television.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the film looks interesting! and I prefer watch movies in my house too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen fish tank , this looks very interesting, thank you very much for the recommendation.
    P.S: I think that I could watch movies anywhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm agree with you with the support to independent films;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are many "unknown movies" that deserve to be seen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. There are many "unknown movies" that deserve to be seen!

    ReplyDelete