Friday 29 April 2016


The word technology sometimes leads to confusion.

Actually, many people think of really funky machines when they come across it. The idea that a pen represented technology in the past, or many other simple services created to satisfy people, does not really spring to mind at first.

I have mixed feelings about technology because I love the things new toys can do, but at the same time, I love the old ones. I used to play up the trees and now I see children who don’t leave their homes and sit for too long.

Anyway, regarding electronics I think the first one is my mobile phone. That is for a very simple reason. I like the idea of integration. For me to have a camera the music I like and a diary with the numbers of people I want to ring, is really good. I can't believe I used to memorize so many numbers! My brain must be deteriorating big time nowadays. The best part of it is the organizer. This is the only way I get to pay bills on time, send an invoice "boleta" on certain dates; etc. got it in 2012 and use it all the time.

The second item I'd like to mention is the external disc drive. I think when you have lost all your info because your PC died or because you got it stolen or whatever reason, it can be really tragic. That is why I learnt we need to save info on a safe place that "ideally" will not collapse or disappear. I have complete books, whole albums of good music, and lots of documents that have taken me hours to download or write myself and don't want to lose. I don't remember when I got this, but it was long ago. Could I live without them? Hell yeah! I would have to get used to it, that's all.


Describe your favourite piece of Technology. Upload a picture if you like. 
Remember to use wordreference.com 

Say:

- How you got it

- How long you have used it

-How often you use it

-Why you like it. Put a photo if you like. 

-Describe how life would be without it (160 words minimum)

Today write 1 comment on your teacher's blog and 2 or + Comments on your classmates'.

13 comments:

  1. Today's morning I discovered the wordreference app!! It's so amazing *o*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi miss, I think the same about the technology and how now is so important for us in general, well my favorite thing is my phone and i can´t live without it, but is so sad when we see the kinds with phones and not toys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss! I think technology is so important in the present, but is so difficult when we lost all the info, this shows the fragility of technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Miss, I'm enthusiastic today with this:) It's fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss, this topic is very fun and I love take photos and to listen music in my cellphone too

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss,
    I like this activity because I think technology is one of the topic more contemporary in a society like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. miss, this topic is very fun and I love take photos and to listen music in my cellphone too

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! when my parents oblige me to have a mobile phone, i know the world it is so bad ... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi miss, the old times was very fun without many technologies, but actually i enjoy the benefices for the life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss, I think the same of the technology,in the present is very important.
    I hope you great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi miss, please don't reproach me so much jajaja regards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!!! i m completely agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi miss, I´m late but I want to say that I like technology, but also I like the old times when i used to play soccer or something like that ;)

    ReplyDelete