Friday 8 April 2016

Your first task is to create a blog and to link all your classmates. Then you have to write an introduction of yourself  (minimum 60 words) and a comment on any blog.    To begin with, you need to create a gmail account.

First, go to blogger.com and follow the instructions.

Please remember to change the language during set up so that your blog is in English.

1. If you have a google account: sign in first, if you don’t have a google account: create a google account
2. Go to: http://www.blogger.com/
3. Click: create your blog now
4. Name your blog
5. Choose any template you like
6. Go to dashboard, scroll down to the bottom of the page & change the language to English.
7. Go to design, add a gadget, LINK LIST, and add names & links and when you have the last name linked, save. Ask the teacher if you are not sure.

7. Start posting (dashboard)

Sample

Welcome bloggers!
I am Beatriz and I am a Eglish teacher and I have an ufinished MA in Education and applied linguistics..
I have a number of interest, mainly  vegetation and politics but I am also interest in health, particularly alternative medicine. I am also intocinema, literature and music. I like sports (although I dont do as much as I should) and meditation. My expectations for this semester are to see more of my sisters and play the guitar more.

I hope you enjoy improving your English by writing t

No comments:

Post a Comment